Curtis Stone 2-piece Dura-Pan Micro Bakers Set in Gift Boxes - Refurbished
- CS Micro Baker 683-070
Curtis Stone 2-piece Dura-Pan Micro Bakers Set in Gift Boxes Model 683-070
Shipping is Free!
These petite covered bakers are perfect for whipping up individual soups, pot pies, pastas and desserts to serve in style. They look small and cute, but these cast aluminum bakers are a durable and versatile choice for one-dish baking, serving and storing. Coupled with the power of Dura-Pan nonstick, this sturdy cute couple makes cooking and cleaning a breeze.
Versatile and compact design
- Ideal for a wide range of baking recipes
- Engineered with raised dots under the lid to help with collecting moisture and returning it to the pan
- Offers the perfect size for soups, stews, pot pies, grains, desserts and more
- Each baker comes with its own lid
Dura-Pan nonstick coating
- Specially formatted 5-layer titanium nonstick coating adds strength and durability
- Offers more than 4 times the strength of unreinforced nonstick coatings
- Provides easy food release and cleanup
- Finished with an aesthetically pleasing speckled interior
- Safe for use with metal utensils
Cast aluminum construction
- Provides even heating across all pan surfaces
- Works with all stovetops but induction
- Has an ideal weight for easy handling
- Delivers a beautiful oven-to-table presentation
- Finished with a colorful and durable exterior
- Apple Cinnamon Crumbles
- Veggie Frittatas with Leeks, Broccoli and Spinach
- Mac and Cheese with Gruyere and Cheddar
What You Get:
- (2) 0.3 qt. Micro bakers with lids
- User guide with 3 recipes
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Measurements: Approx. 1.75"H x 4.125" Diameter each
- Volume Capacity: 0.3 qt. each
- Material Composition: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended
- Country of Origin: China
The Key Specs
- Base Thickness: Approx. 3.0mm
- Interior Finish: Nonstick coating
- Exterior Finish: Silicone painted
- Cooktop Types: Electric-Radiant Ring, Electric-Ceramic/Glass Top, Electric-Solid Plate, Halogen and Gas Burner
- Oven Safe: Yes
- Maximum Safe Temperature: 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Microwave Safe: No
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!