Curtis Stone 6-piece Dura-Bake¨ Nonstick Food Storage Set - Refurbished
- CS 6PC Storage Set 670-536
Curtis Stone 6-piece Dura-Bake¨ Nonstick Food Storage Set Model 670-536
Shipping is Free!
Whether you're cooking or baking, Curtis Stone has you covered. This set features the same, rave-worthy nonstick coating as his Dura-Pan collection for reliable results you'll love. Plus, each pan comes with a corresponding lid, making it easy to bake and then store or take contents with you to a party.
- Bake in your oven, serve on your table and store leftovers in your fridge
- Reduces the amount of dishes you'll need to clean and the time spent transferring food from 1 container to the next
Dura-Pan nonstick coating
- Specially formulated multi-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Takes the amazing nonstick capabilities from Dura-Pan Nonstick and applies it to bakeware
- Provides premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
- Ideal for stress- and stick-free baking
- Metal utensil-safe
Carbon steel pan construction
- Even heat distribution
- Durable pan bodies
- Oven and dishwasher safe
- Allow you to store your leftovers in your fridge or out on your counter
- When not in use, pieces with their lids nest within each other to reduce the set's footprint from 3 items to 1
- Help reduce clutter
What You Get:
- Small baking pan with lid
- Medium baking pan with lid
- Large baking pan with lid
- Use and care manual
- Color Choices: Dark Grey, Red or Turquoise Blue
- Measurements: Small Pan - Approx. 4.6"L x 4.6"W x 2.23"H; Medium Pan - Approx. 5.9"L x 5.9"W x 2.53"H; Large Pan - Approx. 7"L x 7"W x 2.53"H
- Base Thickness: 0.2mm
- Material Composition: Pans - Carbon steel; Lids - Polypropylne and silicone
- Interior and Exterior: Dura-Bake nonstick coating
- Oven Safe Temperature: Pans - 450 degrees F
- Stovetop Type: Not for stovetop use
- Care: Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
- Country of Origin: China
Good to Know
- Do not use lids in microwave or oven.
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!