Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® 6-piece Bakeware Set
- CS 6PC Bakeware Set 670-876
Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® 6-piece Bakeware Set Model 670-876
Shipping is Free!
Whether you're cooking or baking, Curtis has you covered. This set features the same, rave-worthy nonstick coating as his Dura-Pan collection for reliable results you'll love. Plus, it's eight times stronger than unreinforced nonstick for premium food release that makes baked good removal a piece of cake.
- Perfect for both sweet and savory baking
Dura-Pan nonstick coating
- Specially formulated multi-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Takes the amazing nonstick capabilities from Dura-Pan Nonstick and applies it to bakeware
- Provides premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
- Ideal for stress- and stick-free baking
Carbon steel pan construction
- Durable pan bodies
- Dishwasher safe
- Great for making brownies, bars and cakes
Half sheet pan
- Perfect size for a batch of cookies or a sheet pan supper
- For baking bread, lasagna, no-crust quiche and meatloaf
Mini roasting pan
- Perfect size to cook, warm up a meal, and slide into your toaster oven
Nonstick silicone mat
- Provides even heat transfer and releases foods easily from the baking sheet
What You Get:
- 8" Square pan
- 9" Square pan
- Loaf pan
- Mini roasting pan
- Half sheet pan
- Silicone baking mat
- Use and care manual
- Distributor's 1-year limited warranty
- Color Choices: Dark Gray, Gold or Red
- Measurements: 8" Square Pan - Approx. 8.58"L x 8.58"W x 1.85"H; 9" Square Pan - Approx. 9.75"L x 9.75"W x 1.97"H; Loaf Pan - Approx. 9.53"L x 5.51"W x 3"H; Mini Roasting Pan - Approx. 11.42"L x 7.6"W x 1.57"H; Half Sheet
- Pan - Approx. 17.56"L x 12.6"W x 1.02"H; Silicone Baking Mat - Approx. 16.14"L x 11.22"W
- Base Thickness: 0.7mm
- Material Composition: Pans - Carbon steel; Mat - Silicone
- Interior and Exterior: Dura-Bake nonstick coating
- Oven Safe Temperature: 450 degrees F
- Stovetop Type: Not for stovetop use
- Care: Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
- Country of Origin: China
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!