Curtis Stone Dura-Bake Loaf Pan with Insert 573438
- CS Loaf Pan w/ Insert 573438
Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® Loaf Pan with Insert
Shipping is Free!
Whether you're a mealtime master or you just dabble in the culinary arts, you know a loaf pan is a must. That's why Curtis brings you this tried and true essential with a twist. Perfect for baking bread, lasagna or meatloaf, it comes with an insert that drains fat away from your food and makes it easy to lift your dish from the pan. Plus, the interiors are coated with Curtis' Dura-Bake nonstick for premium food release and easy cleanup.
- Great for baking bread, lasagna, no-crust quiche and meatloaf
Insert with handles
- Drains unwanted fats and grease away from your dish
- Allows for even cooking all around
- Offers easy removal of your dish for fuss-free serving
- Ideal for use while making meatloaf in the pan
- Handles make it easy to lift
Dura-Bake nonstick coating
- Specially formulated 4-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Provides reliable baking results, premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- Ideal for stress- and stick-free baking
- Metal-utensil safe
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
Carbon steel construction
- Durable bodies
- Dishwasher safe
What You Get
- Loaf pan
- Use and care instructions
- Distributor's 1-year limited warranty
- Color Choices: Gold or Red
- Measurements: Loaf Pan - Approx. 9-1/2"L x 5-1/2"W x 3"H Insert - Approx. 11-1/4"L x 4"W x 2-1/2"H
- Base Thickness: 0.7mm
- Material Composition: Carbon steel
- Interior: Dura-Bake nonstick coating
- Oven Safe Temperature: 450 degrees F
- Stovetop Type: Not for stovetop use
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Country of Origin: China
What is Overstock/Open Box item?
When a product is Open Box, it operates and looks as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or inspected for quality checks. Perhaps the customer received the unit but changed their mind before use. Once the box has been opened, that item cannot be sold as Brand New. Each item we feature is completely inspected and checked on our production line. We double check for top quality before packing and shipping. Most of the time the only difference between New and Overstock/Opened Box is the brown box and the lower price. This is your gain as an educated consumer. We are so confident with the quality of our items that we offer a full 60 day money back return policy with every purchase as well as our own one year warranty, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!