Curtis Stone Dura-Bake Square Fluted Tube Cake Pan
- CS Square Tube Pan 722-904
Curtis Stone Dura-Bake Square Fluted Tube Cake Pan Model 722-904
Shipping is Free!
Curtis' cast-aluminum pan turns out an elegant cake, perfect for drizzling with glaze or sprinkling with confectioners' sugar. It's crafted in a classic square design that brings back fond memories of a warm kitchen, surrounded by friends and family. With a Dura-Bake non-stick surface, it'll provide effortless food release every time. Plus, the thick cast aluminum body ensures that each of your creations will come out perfectly golden brown, fit for the spotlight on any table.
Durable classic design
- Traditional fluted round form tube pan produces beautifully sculpted cakes
- Its decorative facets provide impressive results with just a little dusting of confectioners' sugar
- Fit to take center stage at any table
Dura-Bake non-stick coating
- Takes the amazing nonstick capabilities from Dura-Pan and applies it to Curtis Stone's range of bakeware
- Specially formulated multi-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved non-stick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Provides premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- Ideal for stress- and stick-free baking
- 8 times stronger than unreinforced non-sticks
Durable aluminum construction
- Provides quick, even heat distribution, cutting down on baking time
- Ideal weight for easy handling
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking
What You Get:
- 8.6" Square fluted tube cake pan
- Use & care guide
- Distributor's 1-year limited warranty
- Color Choices: Dark Gray, Gold or Red
- Measurements: Approx. 8.6"L x 8.6"W x 3"H
- Material Composition: Aluminum
- Interior Finish: Nonstick coating
- Exterior Finish: Silicone painted
- Stovetop Type: Not for stovetop use
- Oven Safe: Yes, up to 450 degrees F
- Safe: No
- Care: Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Country of Origin: China
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!