Michael Symon Home 3.75-Quart Cast Iron Enameled Casserole with Lid Model 539-483
- Symon 3.75-Quart 539-483
Symon Home 3.75-Quart Cast Iron Enameled Casserole with Lid Model 539-483
Shipping is Free!
When you cook, you like to make a meal you can be proud of, and then you like to serve it up with style. This beautiful cast iron casserole is primed to help you achieve your culinary goals. Perfect for braising, roasting, simmering, baking, frying and more. Use it to make soups and stews, a delicious braised chicken dish, even a Thanksgiving stuffing. It offers fast, even heating and superior heat retention to help you get your dishes just right. And thanks to its speckled enamel finish, it transitions seamlessly into a stunning piece of serveware that you can take straight to the table.
- Features a lid that doubles as a grill pan for two pans in one
- Perfect for searing, sauteing, pan frying, baking and more
- Use it to grill steaks on the stovetop, make a stirfry, or create a delicious pasta masterpiece
- Great for one-pot meals
Cast iron construction
- Offers fast, even heating and superior heat retention
- Compatible with all stovetop types, including induction
Beautiful speckled enamel finish
- Designed for use on the stovetop, in the oven and at the table
- Makes cleanup easy
- Aesthetically pleasing
Wide cast iron handles
- For a secure grip
- Allows you to cook or finish dishes in the oven
- Safe for use in the oven up to 500 degrees F
What You Get
- 3.75 qt. casserole with grill-pan lid
- Use and care insert
- Distributor's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- Color Choices: White, Blue, Burgundy, Gray or Taupe
- Measurements: Approx. 2-5/8"H with an 11-7/8" diameter and 1-1/2" side handles
- Volume Capacity: 3.75 qts.
- Material Composition: Cast iron and stainless steel
- Interior: Enamel
- Exterior: Enamel
- Country of Origin: China
Use and Care
- Oven Safe: 500 degrees F
- Compatible Stove Types: Electric radiant ring, electric ceramic-/glass-top, electric solid plate, halogen, gas burner and induction stovetops
- Care: Hand wash
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!