Singer Sewing Machine Heritage 8768, 24 Built-in Stitches and SwiftSmart Threading System
- Singer Sewing 8768 RFB
Singer Heritage 8768 Sewing Machine, 24 Built-in Stitches and SwiftSmart Threading System Model 8768
Shipping is Free!
The Singer Heritage Sewing Machine features a nostalgic shape and color with updated features and technology that makes sewing easy, intuitive, and fun. The SINGER Heritage electronic sewing machine was built for the way you sew. Experience the perfect combination of easy-to-use features, technology, style and history. With the SwiftSmart threading system and one-touch automatic needle threader, Drop & Sew bobbin system with automatic bobbin thread pick-up, Presser Foot Sensor, and Machine Intro DVD the SINGER Heritage Sewing Machine is a dream for beginner sewers! Advanced features like the Extra-Large Sewing Space for quilts and large projects, 3 StayBright LED Lights for great visibility, and Drop Feed for free motion sewing and stippling make the SINGER Heritage sewing machine the perfect addition to the sewing room of even the most experienced sewer. Use the OneTouch stitch selection to choose from any of the 24 built-in stitches. The Quick View Stitch Setting displays to optimal stitch size for sewing ease. Be sure that your seams are strong and prevent bunching on all fabrics with the Automatic Stitch Length & Width with Simple Stitch Adjustment.
24 Built-In Stitches
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
SwiftSmart Threading System
- Guide the thread directy from the spool to the needle area through a single groove, then thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for one-touch threading.
Built-In Needle Threader
- Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
Drop & Sew Bobbin System
- Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
Direct Selection Stitches
- Most commonly used stitches are conveniently located on the front of the machine and available with a single touch of a button.
Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- All-Purpose foot, Zipper foot, Buttonhole foot with underplate, Blind hem foot, Satin stitch foot, Pack of needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread spool caps, Auxiliary spool pin. Spool pin felt, Needle plate screwdriver, Seam ripper Lint brush, Soft-Sided dust cover, Instruction manual, Quick start guide
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!