Singer Sewing Machine Simple, 23 Built-In Stitches and Four Step Buttonhole Model #2263 REFURBISHED
- Singer Sewing 2263 RFB
Singer Sewing Machine Simple, 23 Built-In Stitches and Four Step Buttonhole Model 2263 REFURBISHED
Shipping is Free!
The Simple 2263 sewing machine offers a variety of stitches for sewing a range of fabric types. There are 23 different stitches to choose from, and they can even be customized with the adjustable stitch length for applique, sewing seams and more. Stitch width is adjustable as well, so you can further customize stitches. Make buttonholes in four easy steps, whether you want to sew a dress, stitch up a pillow or craft a trendy tote. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. There is also a free arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The heavy duty metal frame will provide long lasting durability.
Built-In Stitches (23)
- Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
Built-In Needle Threader
- Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
Front Loading Bobbin
- Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
Easy Stitch Selection Dial
- Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
Adjustable Stitch Length
- Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- General Purpose Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Pack of Needles Bobbins (Class 15 transparent)
- Thread Spool Cap
- Darning Plate What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!