Wolfgang Puck 7qt Stainless Steel Pot w/Strainer & Tempered Glass Lid - Refurbished
- WP 7qt Stainless Steel Pot 716-221
Wolfgang Puck 7qt Stainless Steel Pot w/Strainer & Tempered Glass Lid
Shipping is Free!
Wolfgang Puck's Pasta Pot is as beautiful as it is practical. Made of durable stainless steel, it's got a strainer that pivots inside the pot, making it ideal for cooking a variety of pasta styles. Once your pasta has been cooked to perfection, simply tilt the pot over the sink to drain the water. The strainer pivots so your pasta remains nestled in the strainer. Then, lift the strainer by the handle, to easily remove your pasta from the pot. You can even use the pot to boil or steam vegetables, shrimp, potatoes and more. Hard-boil eggs and drain the water away with ease. Plus, with the strainer removed, you have a 7-quart stock pot, which is a workhorse in any kitchen. And it even comes with a tempered glass lid, so you can monitor your food without losing heat.
- Thick stainless steel exterior
- Thick aluminum bonded bases
- Offers superior heat conductivity
- Resists warping and dents
- Can be used on all types of cooktops, including induction
- Oven safe, offering stovetop to oven convenience
Pivoting stainless steel strainer
- Pivots to keep food upright while draining water from the pot
- Lifts out of pot for easy transfer of food
Measurement markings on the 7-quart pot interior
- No measuring cups are needed
- Fewer kitchen tools to clean up
Cast stainless steel hollow handles
- Stay cool to the touch while you use them to cook on the stovetop
Tempered glass lid
- Easily monitor contents while cooking without losing heat
- Knob contours to the shape of your hand for a secure, comfortable grip
What You Get:
- 7 qt. Stainless steel pasta pot
- Tempered glass lid
- Use & care guide
- Distributor's 1-year limited warranty
- Model #: SWPSPP
- Measurements: Pot - Approx. 8.75"H x 10" Diameter
- Volume Capacity: 7 qts.
- Material Composition: Aluminum, stainless steel and tempered glass
- Base Thickness: 4mm
- Interior & Exterior Finish: Mirror polish
- Stovetop Types: Electric-Radiant Ring, Electric-Ceramic/Glass Top,
- Electric-Solid Plate, Halogen, Induction, Gas Burner
- Oven Safe: Pot - Up to 400 degrees F; Lid - up to 350 degrees F
- Microwave Safe: No
- Care: Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended to retain original luster and shine
- Country of Origin: China
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!