Curtis Stone 4-Quart Cast Aluminum Pan with Glass Lid. - Refurbished
- CS 4QT Aluminum Pan 731-820
Curtis Stone 4-Quart Cast Aluminum Pan with Glass Lid
Shipping is Free!
Curtis' do-it-all pan lives up to its name. Making a beautiful transition from the stovetop or oven to your dining table, this ultra-versatile pan is great for everything from slow-simmering soups, stews and chili to braising meats, poultry and vegetables. The glass lid fits snugly to retain heat and moisture while allowing you to monitor food. Or use it without the lid for stir-frying, deep-frying, sauteing or baking casseroles. Thanks to metal-utensil-safe Dura-Pan nonstick coating, cleanup is easy.
- The perfect vessel for sauting vegetables, searing steaks, frying up burgers, simmering stews, deep frying chicken or baking a hearty casserole in the oven
- Glass lid lets you poach, braise, steam and slow-cook your food to perfection without ever lifting the lid
Durable glass lid
- Tempered glass lid can be placed in oven up to 450 degrees F
- Silicone ring around rim ensures snug fit around cookware pan
Dura-Pan nonstick coating
- Specially formulated 5-layer titanium nonstick coating adds strength and durability
- Provides easy food release and cleanup
- Metal-utensil safe, though nylon, wooden or silicone utensils recommended to prolong the life of your nonstick coating
Crafted of cast aluminum with stainless steel disc base
- Provides even heating across all pan surfaces
- Works with all stovetops, including induction
- Ideal weight for easy handling
Oven safe features
- Durable up to 450¼ F
- Enables you to cook on the stove, then transfer to the oven to finish cooking
- Fried Chicken with Melon Salad
- Garlic Shrimp
- Lemon Poached Salmon with Green & Yellow Bean Salad
- Creamy Asparagus Risotto
- Roasted Chicken with Tomatillos
- Penne Pasta with Sausage-Tomato Ragu
- Middle Eastern Couscous
- Homemade Chorizo & Potato Tacos
What You Get:
- 4 qt. Cast aluminum pan
- Tempered glass lid
- Use and care guide with 10 recipes
- Distributor's 1-year limited warranty
- Color Choices: Black, Classic Blue, Blue Slate, Red, Stone Gray, Turquoise Blue and White
- Measurements: Approx. 15.78"L x 12.2"W x 5.66"H; 11.53" Diameter
- Base Thickness: Approx. 0.45 cm
- Interior Finish: Nonstick coating
- Exterior Finish: Silicone painted
- Stovetop Types: Electric-Radiant Ring, Electric-Ceramic/Glass Top, Electric-Solid Plate, Halogen, Induction, Gas Burner
- Oven Safe: Pan and lid oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- Care: Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!