Curtis Stone Dura-Pan 14" Electric Skillet with Removable Divider
- Curtis Stone Dura-Pan 14” Skillet 753-842
Curtis Stone Dura-Pan 14" Electric Skillet with Removable Divider 753-842
This 14" Curtis Stone Die-Cast Electric Rapid Skillet makes it easy to cook your favorite meals. Made of solid die-cast aluminum, with an embedded heating element, it's designed for fast and efficient heating. And it comes with a glass lid, so you can keep an eye on what's cooking. It's also got a roasting rack and a skillet divider, so you can cook two different dishes in the pan, at the same time. Plus, by removing the adjustable temperature control, you can serve in the same skillet that you cooked. Crafted with Curtis' Dura-Pan nonstick coating, food release and cleanup are a breeze. Includes 20 recipes to get you started right out of the box.
- 6.5 qt. capacity
- Accommodates stews, sauces, stir fries and so much more
- Perfect size for full breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Dura-Pan nonstick coating
- Non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- 4x strength of unreinforced non-sticks
- Made without PFOA
Adjustable temperature control
- Allows you to adjust as needed from 175º F to 450º F
- Provides more accurate temperature control
Removable temperature probe
- Easy to store
- Allows you to take the skillet from kitchen to table
- Serve from skillet on the dinner table and keep food warm
Tempered glass lid
- Check on your meal without lifting lid and conserve heat and flavor
- Allows you to view your food as it cooks
Nonstick roasting rack
- Allows you to steam food
- Handles on the rack make it easy to lift out of the electric skillet
- Non-stick coating makes it easy to clean
Lots of watts
- Offers a full 1500 watts of cooking power
What You Get
- Glass lid
- Lid knob
- Control probe
- Roasting rack
Good to know:
- Color Choices: Black, Blue Slate, White, Turquoise Blue, Red or Stone Gray
- Measurements: Approx. 17"L x 14"W x 7"H with 14" diameter
- Volume Capacity: 208 oz./6.5 qt.
- Power Source: Plugs into a standard household outlet
- Wattage: 1400 watts
- Material Composition: Aluminum, Bakelite, copper, glass, iron, silicone, stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash; never submerge base or control probe in liquid
What is Factory Remanufactured?
When a product is Factory Remanufactured, it is tested and checked to operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened companies cannot legally sell these items as New. Each item is inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being shipped. We are so confident with the quality of our Factory Remanufactured items that we offer a 60 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!
Shipping Is FREE!
Anywhere in the 48 States
Shipping is Free!